1. Pure physical therapy, easy to be handled and safe to be used for self-treatment at home.
2. Improve the muscle immunity and function.
3. Cupping therapy is regarded as a way of opening the 'Meridians' of the body.
4. A partial vacuum is created in cups placed on the skin either by means of heat or suction. This draws up the underlying tissues. When the cup is left in place on the skin for a few minutes, blood stasis is formed and localized healing takes place.
5. Cupping has also been found to affect the body up to four inches into the tissues, causing tissues to release toxins, activate the lymphatic system, clear colon blockages, help activate and clear the veins, arteries and capillaries, activate the skin, clear stretch marks and improve varicose veins.